Our company has sculpted a remarkable place in the market as a reputed manufacturer and exporter of Hydraulic Dock Leveler. This leveler is used in automotive industry and dockyards. Can be raised and locked in different positions, this leveler can work in harsh environment. We manufacture this leveler at our sound production unit using high quality materials. We check this Hydraulic Dock Leveler on construction and strength parameters to provide a flawless range to clients. Also, we offer this leveler at reasonable prices.
- Operates on hydraulic power
- Easy to install
- Hassle free operation
- Top of platform is made of MS chequered plate of 6 mm thickness.
- All Pivots and pins manufactured of EN 24 grounded will be installed with large bearing with phosphor bronze bushes and supplied with greased nipples at all moving points.
- Main structure will be manufactured of heavy gauge MS IMC section & ISMB sections of standard make. Platform will be reinforced suitably with MS ISMC section.
- The Leveler shall be raised or lowered by two single acting hydraulic cylinders.
- Sufficient stiffeners will be ensured in torsion box between sets to reduce uneven bearing loading to eccentric loading.
- Electro hydraulic power pack will be operated by three phase AC 440V motor and will be outfitted near the equipment.
- Lip shall be operated by one double acting cylinder fitted in platform itself.
- In case of power failure, top platform will freeze instantly.
- High pressure flexible hose assembly will be double wired.
- Electric motor will be shielded from short circuit and overload by providing suitable motor protection circuit breakers
- Oil level view glass shall be provided on hydraulic tank.
- Equipment shall be painted with enamel as per customers demand with black Zebra bands.
- Outstanding after sale service and off the shelf parts are available
Degree of Incline (degree)
Note: Color & specifications can be produced as per customers demand
D-90, Bharat Vihar, Kakrola, Near Dwarka Sector-14, New Delhi, Delhi, 110073, India