We have been able to attain strong market goodwill as a reliable manufacturer and supplier of Personal Hydraulic Lift. This lift is ideal for aged people and heart patients. We manufacture this lift with the help of our dexterous workforce using high quality materials. Clients can avail our lift in different specifications from us. We check this Personal Hydraulic Lift on safety and construction parameters to provide a defect free range to clients. We offer this lift at affordable prices.
- Easy maintenance
- Rugged construction
- Breakage free finishing
Why Hydraulic Lifts?
- There is no requirement for deep pit and head room
- Does not need conventional lift well / room
- Not required to have 3 phase power
- Can be totally customized as per customersÃ¢â¬â¢ needs / availability of space
- Highly cost-effective in comparison to conventional lifts
- Can come down in case of power cut by opening manual valve
- Can be designed for 1 / 2 / 3 floors
- Load capacity: Up to 750 Kgs on lift car
- Lift speed: Usually 4 to 6 meters per minute
- Can be designed for wheel chair movement
- Power required: Normally 2 to 3 H.P (single/three phase)
- Hose burst valve for total hydraulic circuit safety
- Interior of car and outside doors can be customized as per customersÃ¢â¬â¢ taste (by our in-house exerts or their architects/interior designers)
- Light / Fan / Telephone fittings inside lift car
- Different type of outside doors & car door and their interlocking method (Electrical or Electro Mechanical types)
- Input power: Single phase / 3 phase
- Installations possible both inside / outside of house
Working Principle of Hydraulic Lifts: The lift functions by pumping oil from hydraulic power pack to hydraulic cylinder that causes the lift body to move vertically upwards/downwards. Double Chains are used for lifting the car to the intended level. Digital electrical controls ascertain stoppage of lift car at the desired floor of buildings or houses. The lift can be installed either outdoors or indoors. It can be custom designed in required car size, location of doors, etc.
D-90, Bharat Vihar, Kakrola, Near Dwarka Sector-14, New Delhi, Delhi, 110073, India